Søren Stiller Markussen is a world-renowned coffee artist who specializes in latte portraiture. He has to make each stroke for each face—everyone from Michael Jackson to David Beckham—within seconds, before the milk vanishes. (There are no white-out options in latte art.) Markussen's pieces will be on display at the Pallant House Gallery in West Sussex, England, until September 29. Watch him in action after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast