British comedian George Egg shows you how to make tortellini with spinach and bake English muffins in a hotel room, as long as you can get your hands on a kettle, an iron, and some kitchenware. It's not that hard, and it's way cheaper than room service. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?