This song by Parry Gripp might make a few screws come loose in your brain, but this cute animated video by Nathan Mazur of various bug-eyed animals (along with a robot and Abraham Lincoln) chewing their food makes it worth watching. My favorite is the fish—it's just so darn happy to be eating those flakes. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: How to Make a Gooey Apple Pie
- The Pressure Cooker Makes Rich, Hearty Ragù Bolognese in Record Time