Findings presented at yesterday's American Chemical Society's annual meeting said that popcorn might be good for you because they have been found to contain large amounts of polyphenols, antioxidants that are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen