Findings presented at yesterday's American Chemical Society's annual meeting said that popcorn might be good for you because they have been found to contain large amounts of polyphenols, antioxidants that are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- The Best Honing Steel (Not Sharpening Steel!) for Your Knife
- 16 Fresh Fennel Recipes That Everyone Will Love
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory