A new Chipotle-ordering iPhone App allows you to customize orders and even pay for your meal without pointing to a single salsa tub in line, according to Business Insider. Technically it's not new, but there were some previous kinks that should be gone now. Download it here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)