Join Us in Chicago For A Gold Peak® Iced Tea City Flavors Couple-it Feast
City Flavors Couple-it Feast at Blackbird
When: Sunday August 30, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Blackbird, 619 W Randolph Street, Chicago IL 60611 (map)
How Much: Free!
Blackbird chef and co-owner Paul Kahan, working with his chef de cuisine, has put together a seriously delicious menu of five dishes that they have expertly paired with each of the Gold Peak five flavors.
The party starts at 6 p.m. and here's the crazy thing: if you're a member of the Serious Eats community it's absolutely free. The first 165 people to to RSVP via the form below get to enjoy some seriously delicious food at Blackbird, to be accompanied by delicious Gold Peak Tea.
Blackbird's City Flavors Couple-it Feast Menu
- Tator Tots with Trout Caviar
Paired with Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea
- Croque Madame with House-cured Ham, Swiss, Red Onion and Organic Fried Quail Egg
Paired with Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea
- Rye Cannelloni with Peekytoe Crab
Paired with Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Pistachio and Watermelon Soup with Ahi Tuna and Dried Black Bean-Cocoa Powder
Paired with Gold Peak Lemon Iced Tea
- Housemade Chicken Sausage ‘Corndog’ with Dijonnaise
Paired with Gold Peak Green Sweetened Iced Tea
Update: This event is now full! Thanks to everyone who RSVP'd. We will be emailing you to confirm your spot at the event. Thanks!