HINA is an impressively dexterous robot girl who can make coffee, from grinding the beans to pouring the water into the coffee filter (granted, with some human help). For more information, check out creator Mujaki's website. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake