If you're looking for some pep, this "Hot Pepper" video has got it. Besides the title, it has little to do with food, but has enough bop and boop to make your day very upbeat. According to my Japanese cultural consultant and YouTube commenters, Snoopy and the gang have teamed up with Kaela Kimura, a Japanese pop singer, to promote Hot Pepper, a free coupon magazine. The random beeping and booping only cement this match made in heaven. The video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: Four Secrets to Improving Any Fried Chicken Recipe
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later
- A Social History of Jell-O Salad: The Rise and Fall of an American Icon