If you're looking for some pep, this "Hot Pepper" video has got it. Besides the title, it has little to do with food, but has enough bop and boop to make your day very upbeat. According to my Japanese cultural consultant and YouTube commenters, Snoopy and the gang have teamed up with Kaela Kimura, a Japanese pop singer, to promote Hot Pepper, a free coupon magazine. The random beeping and booping only cement this match made in heaven. The video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide