New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free