New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make Real-Deal Cuban Sandwiches
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- 18 Party-Friendly Burger and Sandwich Recipes for July 4th
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin