New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake