New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum