New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?