New York magazine's Grub Street, heretofore a NYC-based food- and restaurant blog, has expanded to five cities: Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. It's less an expansion than a rebranding—New York Magazine Holdings LLC bought MenuPages last year, along with the various city-based blogs that MenuPages published. Grubstreet.com promises to be a homepage for news produced among all those city sites. Refresher course: The Wall Street Journal covered the launch here last week.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later