Blake Royer of The Paupered Chef (and Serious Eats Dinner Tonight contributor) is moving to Chicago and asks, "Which are the best neighborhoods for eating and cooking? Nick lived it pretty fancy in beautiful Bucktown, which reminds us a lot of Brooklyn. . . Sing the praises of your Chicago neighborhood!" What say you, serious eaters?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes