Blake Royer of The Paupered Chef (and Serious Eats Dinner Tonight contributor) is moving to Chicago and asks, "Which are the best neighborhoods for eating and cooking? Nick lived it pretty fancy in beautiful Bucktown, which reminds us a lot of Brooklyn. . . Sing the praises of your Chicago neighborhood!" What say you, serious eaters?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 18 Party-Friendly Burger and Sandwich Recipes for July 4th
- How to Make Real-Deal Cuban Sandwiches
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin