Brian Butterfield has a diet for you: The Butterfield Diet! You may be starving yourself during the week, but on Saturday, or "Treat Day," you get 24 hours to eat whatever you want. Whatever. You. Want. Pints o' cream, sandwich casserole, chocolate quail's eggs, discount foie gas, egg 'n' ham slabs—you name it! You just have to eat it all within 24 hours, which technically means you could eat for 24 hours straight. Hell, why not—you deserve it.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.