Over at Cheap Healthy Good, you'll find a recipe for what contributor Leigh calls "the best fruit salad ever"—doing away with the unpopular melons and bananas in favor of mango, peaches, and berries, spiked with lime, mint, and almond extract. Perfect summer cookout fare.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory