Over at Cheap Healthy Good, you'll find a recipe for what contributor Leigh calls "the best fruit salad ever"—doing away with the unpopular melons and bananas in favor of mango, peaches, and berries, spiked with lime, mint, and almond extract. Perfect summer cookout fare.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- Why Tea Addicts Go Crazy for Pu-Erh