Who likes a leaky burrito? No one. In his webcomic Wondermark, David Malki presents a solution to wounded burritos: burrito tape, "strips of tortilla coated with a light corn flour paste" conveniently packaged in a roll.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Garlic-Parsley Butter (Beurre Maître d'Hôtel)
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits