Recipes are great, but a few visuals are even better. Over at SpicySaltySweet, Serious Eats Market Scene contributor Leah Greenstein gives a step-by-step photo tutorial on making fresh pumpernickel bread.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers