You cannot get swine flu from eating pork. Repeat: You cannot get swine flu from eating pork. But paranoid shoppers are still cutting back on their pig consumption. So Indrani Sen at the New York Times Diner’s Journal blog declared an unofficial "Support Pork Week" to dispel any lingering fears. Bacon, prosciutto, sausage, pulled pork—eat away.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make