This Week in Recipes
- French in a Flash: Purple Potato-Crusted Trout a la Francaise
- Dinner Tonight: Pasta with Tuna, Arugula, and Chili
- Dinner Tonight: Miso Soup with Grilled Eggplant and Mushrooms
- Dinner Tonight: Corn Chowder with Cheddar
- Meat Lite: Roasted Vegetable and Pepperoni Stromboli
- Healthy & Delicious: Lighter Home Fries
- Sunday Brunch: Amaya's Migas
Á la Française: Kerry Saretsky tells a delicious tale about the simplicity of the French woman, accompanied by this irresistible recipe for purple potato-crusted trout.
Posh Pasta: Although this dish is somewhat similar to tuna casserole, Blake Royer promises that this pasta with tuna, arugula, and chili is a knockout recipe.
Chowder Time: There are few dishes quite as heartwarming as a big bowl of chowder. This recipe for corn chowder with cheddar will certainly become a staple in your recipe index.
Healthful Home Fries: Just because it's delicious doesn't mean it can't be healthy. Kristen Swensson cuts the fat and increases the flavor with her recipe for lighter home fries.
Bueno Breakfast: Ed Levine checks in for Sunday brunch with this seriously delicious recipe for Amaya's Migas served with steamed tortillas.