If factory-farmed chickens could talk, what would they say? "I feel all bloaty," might just be one of many complaints. Foster Farms says no to plumping in their commercial depicting concerned Foster Farms chickens being overplumped with salt water by a shady plastic surgeon. The Washington Post's blog All We Can Eat has more information about this campaign. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- The Best Honing Steel (Not Sharpening Steel!) for Your Knife
- 16 Fresh Fennel Recipes That Everyone Will Love
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory