If factory-farmed chickens could talk, what would they say? "I feel all bloaty," might just be one of many complaints. Foster Farms says no to plumping in their commercial depicting concerned Foster Farms chickens being overplumped with salt water by a shady plastic surgeon. The Washington Post's blog All We Can Eat has more information about this campaign. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique