Food Safety Music is the creation of Dr. Carl Winter of the University of California at Davis. By listening to Winter's songs and watching his music videos, you can learn about bacterial contamination, irradiation, pesticides, and more! His parodies may be silly, but they're more fun than taking a typical food safety class (I should know; I've taken a few of those classes). Watch his video for Stomachache Tonight about the dangers of undercooked chicken, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory