From Seven Reasons Why I Hate Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern: "Zimmern often visits poor countries, where people don't always have enough to eat. He visits people in their homes, eats their hard-won, homemade food, and explains to them that their food is bizarre, all the while making faces to indicate just how grossed out he is. It really makes you appreciate Anthony Bourdain, who, in similar situations, is unfailingly polite."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)