The Amateur Gourmet's recipe for Susan Boyled Potatoes makes a dish that is "seemingly plain on the outside but on the inside an embarrassment of riches." They're stuffed with a pancetta-enhanced cheese fondue sauce.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef