In his latest blog post writer Michael Ruhlman gives advice for those pursuing a career in food writing. His final message: "Read continually, look outward rather than inward, and do all you can to convey your own passions directly and honestly and completely to strangers."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later