In his latest blog post writer Michael Ruhlman gives advice for those pursuing a career in food writing. His final message: "Read continually, look outward rather than inward, and do all you can to convey your own passions directly and honestly and completely to strangers."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait