The fast food drive-thru rap is so last year. Leave it to the musical comedy duo Rhett and Link to usher in the trend of 2009: the drive-thru folk song! ...Maybe? Here they place their order at Taco Bell in the form of a one and a half-minute song that the Taco Bell employee miraculously understands (my favorite item: "two taco salads for the ladies"). If you don't mind that the video has a Baja Blast tie-in, it's pretty entertaining. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew