The fast food drive-thru rap is so last year. Leave it to the musical comedy duo Rhett and Link to usher in the trend of 2009: the drive-thru folk song! ...Maybe? Here they place their order at Taco Bell in the form of a one and a half-minute song that the Taco Bell employee miraculously understands (my favorite item: "two taco salads for the ladies"). If you don't mind that the video has a Baja Blast tie-in, it's pretty entertaining. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita