The fast food drive-thru rap is so last year. Leave it to the musical comedy duo Rhett and Link to usher in the trend of 2009: the drive-thru folk song! ...Maybe? Here they place their order at Taco Bell in the form of a one and a half-minute song that the Taco Bell employee miraculously understands (my favorite item: "two taco salads for the ladies"). If you don't mind that the video has a Baja Blast tie-in, it's pretty entertaining. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef