There are many recipe blogs out there, but Feasting on Art sets itself apart by featuring recipes based on works of fine art. In each of her posts, photographer and food lover Megan Fizell deconstructs famous still lifes for an accompanying recipe and shares information about the painting, the artist, and the cuisine. Of course, there's also beautiful photography that mimics the painting she features and shows the final result of the recipe. You get an art and cooking lesson in each post!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Special Sauce: Carla Hall on Crank Calls, Hot Chicken, and Unlocking Your Creativity
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)