There are many recipe blogs out there, but Feasting on Art sets itself apart by featuring recipes based on works of fine art. In each of her posts, photographer and food lover Megan Fizell deconstructs famous still lifes for an accompanying recipe and shares information about the painting, the artist, and the cuisine. Of course, there's also beautiful photography that mimics the painting she features and shows the final result of the recipe. You get an art and cooking lesson in each post!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast