King Arthur Flour is suffering the heartbreak of a broken relationship with Trader Joe's. The symbiotic match—they needed a wider distribution and Trader Joe’s needed a quality flour—ended because Joe is ready to stock his own in-house brand flour. [via The Kitchn]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure