Since your Monday could probably use a little dose of Paula's cackle and charm, watch her at the International Home & Housewares show in Chicago this morning, picking out some of her favorite new kitchen and gardening gadgets. Did you know red is the number-one color for pots? Paula did! And did you know she has eight dogs that she wants to feed the latest barbecue squirrel treats? (One of her pups, Chelsea, looks antsy on camera, and Paula gets all puppy-talk with her.) She also points out that "we're nesting more," hence a budding childrens' gardening apparel market. Watch the video after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?