Boxed Water is Better is a boxed water company/art project/philanthropic project that developed from the idea of "creating a new bottled water brand that is kinder to the environment and gives back a bit." The containers are composed 90 percent of trees, and 20 percent of profits are donated to water and forestation organizations. Boxed Water is available in select stores in Michigan. [via BuzzFeed]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?