With her first figs of the season, Marion of The Hedonistic Hostess wanted to make a dish that would complement their fresh flavor. One batch of ricotta pancakes later, she was there. Topped with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey butter, this sounds like a simple yet elegant breakfast I would love to have any day of the week. I've also been on a big pancake kick lately; pancakes for breakfast, as a snack, for dessert. It's crazy! Now I just have to find someone willing to cook them for me.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey