With her first figs of the season, Marion of The Hedonistic Hostess wanted to make a dish that would complement their fresh flavor. One batch of ricotta pancakes later, she was there. Topped with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey butter, this sounds like a simple yet elegant breakfast I would love to have any day of the week. I've also been on a big pancake kick lately; pancakes for breakfast, as a snack, for dessert. It's crazy! Now I just have to find someone willing to cook them for me.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?