With her first figs of the season, Marion of The Hedonistic Hostess wanted to make a dish that would complement their fresh flavor. One batch of ricotta pancakes later, she was there. Topped with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey butter, this sounds like a simple yet elegant breakfast I would love to have any day of the week. I've also been on a big pancake kick lately; pancakes for breakfast, as a snack, for dessert. It's crazy! Now I just have to find someone willing to cook them for me.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- One-Skillet Korean Nachos Will Shake Up Your Party Menu