This Week in Recipes
- Dinner Tonight: Warm Prosciutto, Fig, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Eat for Eight Bucks: Gai Pad Krapow (Thai Basil Chicken)
- Seriously Italian: Pasta alla Gricia
- Dinner Tonight: Crab Fried Rice
- Meat Lite: Lentils with Caramelized Leeks and Sausage
- Healthy & Delicious: Marcella Hazan's Lemon Roasted Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes
- Sunday Brunch: The Greatest Waffle Recipe Ever
Take the Whole Bird: In an attempt to satisfy both her healthy habits and her boyfriend's junk food craving, Kristen Swensson made Marcella Hazan's lemon roasted chicken with carrot and potatoes.
Winning Waffle: Ed found that Better Homes and Gardens has made the perfect recipe for the best waffles ever, no contest.
The Sausage Makes It: Even though this recipe is from Meat Lite blogger Joy Manning, her lentils with caramelized leeks and sausage gets better depending on your choice of meat.
Crabby Rice: Don't let the name fool you, Nick Kindelsperger's crab fried rice is bound to make you happy.
Pasta, Italian Style: Pasta alla Gricia never sounded so good as when our Italian specialist Gina DePalma made it.
Eat for Eight Bucks: Even though her gai pad krapow Thai basil chicken filled the belly, Michele Humes was doubly happy to still have room in her pockets.
Perfect Combo: When Blake Royer made a pear, warm prosciutto, fig, and blue cheese salad he didn't realize it would be a match-made-in-heaven kind of recipe.