New York Daily News: "'I see all these home dec magazines and I think, "They’re so beautiful but none of these projects are do-able, and these recipes take 25 ingredients and five hours to make,"' says Lee. 'I can look at a picture, because of my product background, and say, "Oh my God, you don’t have to do that, you can buy X, Y, and Z and it will be done in 10 minutes."'"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Here's Why McDonald's Burgers Don't Rot
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Nachos for One? The Microwave Is Your Best Friend
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)