New York Daily News: "'I see all these home dec magazines and I think, "They’re so beautiful but none of these projects are do-able, and these recipes take 25 ingredients and five hours to make,"' says Lee. 'I can look at a picture, because of my product background, and say, "Oh my God, you don’t have to do that, you can buy X, Y, and Z and it will be done in 10 minutes."'"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast