New York Daily News: "'I see all these home dec magazines and I think, "They’re so beautiful but none of these projects are do-able, and these recipes take 25 ingredients and five hours to make,"' says Lee. 'I can look at a picture, because of my product background, and say, "Oh my God, you don’t have to do that, you can buy X, Y, and Z and it will be done in 10 minutes."'"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese