Despite recent budget-trimming at Google, the Bay Area's main campus still stocks It's-Its. Like the name, the cult-fave San Francisco dessert isn't complicated--just two chocolate-dipped oatmeal cookies sandwiching your choice of ice cream (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and mint). Kayoko of Umami Mart appreciated the cafeteria's Indian and sushi bars but knows where it's really at.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew