There is absolutely nothing wrong with copious amounts of coconut, chocolate chips, and cream in your life. Diet schmiet. Throw in some eggs, sugar, and leftover bread and you've got a party in the form of Coconut-Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding (or as I like to say, CBP). Emily, of (Visions of) Sugar Plum, whipped this up in preparation for an impending winter storm, and I suggest you do the same. Even if there's no storm, there are lots of things that this bread pudding could help you prepare for—like, say, life?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast