There is absolutely nothing wrong with copious amounts of coconut, chocolate chips, and cream in your life. Diet schmiet. Throw in some eggs, sugar, and leftover bread and you've got a party in the form of Coconut-Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding (or as I like to say, CBP). Emily, of (Visions of) Sugar Plum, whipped this up in preparation for an impending winter storm, and I suggest you do the same. Even if there's no storm, there are lots of things that this bread pudding could help you prepare for—like, say, life?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?