Get the Recipes
- New Year's Champagne Cocktail: The Chic French 75
- Dinner Tonight: Meatless Pozole Verde (Hominy Soup)
- Healthy & Delicious: Barley Risotto
- Meat Lite: Spaghetti with Garlic, Broccoli, and Ham
- New Year's Brunch: Mâche Salad with Pomegranate Molasses Dressing
- New Year's Champagne Cocktail: Nutella Champagne Shooter
- Dinner Tonight: Caramelized Tofu with Brussels Sprouts
Barely Barley: From the Cook’s Illustrated’s Best Light Recipe book, Kristen Swensson dished up the slightly nutty barley risotto.
Peace, Love and Hominy: It's cold out there, so why don't you thaw out with a bowl of pozole verde, Nick Kindelsperger's meatless hominy soup.
Never Out of Style: As the years go by, pasta dishes are always in chic, like the spaghetti with garlic, broccoli and ham, by Tara Mataraza Desmond.
Fancy and Meat Free: After plates of cold cuts, sausage and cheese, bacon and roasts, go vegetarian for a meal with Blake Royer's caramelized tofu with Brussels sprouts.
A Green New Year: After tipping us off to some tasty drinks, Saretsky shares her mâche salad with pomegranate molasses dressing, a good way to start 2009.