The coffee giant is closing 300 more stores (it closed 600 last summer) and will cut almost 7,000 workers. And, to cut back on waste, they'll only brew decaf by request after noon. (Previous policy was every half hour.)
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out