With the cheap(er) price of lobster nowadays, you have no excuse not to make this lobster bisque from Cathy of Noble Pig. Each of her servings has half a tail of lobster in it. Lobster for everyone! You can make the dish up to two days ahead and no immersion blender is needed. It would be great for a special dinner. As Cathy says, "If they served food in heaven, this would be on the menu."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita