With the cheap(er) price of lobster nowadays, you have no excuse not to make this lobster bisque from Cathy of Noble Pig. Each of her servings has half a tail of lobster in it. Lobster for everyone! You can make the dish up to two days ahead and no immersion blender is needed. It would be great for a special dinner. As Cathy says, "If they served food in heaven, this would be on the menu."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- One-Skillet Korean Nachos Will Shake Up Your Party Menu