I go crazy for curd. I will happily sit with curd, eating spoonfuls of it with cookies, pound cake, ice cream, or a mix of all three. Did you know curd goes with pretty much anything good in the universe? So of course, when I saw Hannah, of Honey & Jam, and her gorgeous grapefruit curd, I was smitten. I've only made lemon and lemon-lime curd before, so I'd love to try her version. Seriously though, watch out. I've sat down with a fresh batch of curd before and two hours later all I'm left with is a dirty spoon and cookie crumbs. It's both beautiful and sad.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Flip the Script on Al Pastor With Bacon-Wrapped-Roasted-Pineapple Tacos