BaconCamp is a free, ad-hoc "unconference" happening in March, inspired by BarCamp and dedicated to all things bacon. "This event is FREE FREE FREE. However, in the spirit of BarCamp, we want to give back to the community. We will be taking $5-$10 sliding scale donations at the door. All proceeds go to the American Heart Association.” Um.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Frozen Mezcal Paloma: The Bright, Not-Too-Sweet Answer to a Margarita
- What You're Really Getting When You Buy Parmesan Cheese in America