BaconCamp is a free, ad-hoc "unconference" happening in March, inspired by BarCamp and dedicated to all things bacon. "This event is FREE FREE FREE. However, in the spirit of BarCamp, we want to give back to the community. We will be taking $5-$10 sliding scale donations at the door. All proceeds go to the American Heart Association.” Um.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast