Yesterday, it was a classic Coke Christmas commercial. Today, it's the old '80s Budweiser Clydesdales commercial--the one where they throw some sleighbells on the beer-schlepping beasts and trot them out through the snow. Relive the snowy, idealized past, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free