Yesterday, it was a classic Coke Christmas commercial. Today, it's the old '80s Budweiser Clydesdales commercial--the one where they throw some sleighbells on the beer-schlepping beasts and trot them out through the snow. Relive the snowy, idealized past, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers