The Scrooge in me says that something just doesn't add up here. How could they possibly time all these microwaves to play "Jingle Bells," accounting for the different cook times and for the time it would take to press all the "Cook" or "Start" buttons? But then my inner Jacob Marley warns me to just go with it and believe—to enjoy the show. And that's more fun. The video, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew