The Scrooge in me says that something just doesn't add up here. How could they possibly time all these microwaves to play "Jingle Bells," accounting for the different cook times and for the time it would take to press all the "Cook" or "Start" buttons? But then my inner Jacob Marley warns me to just go with it and believe—to enjoy the show. And that's more fun. The video, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast