The Scrooge in me says that something just doesn't add up here. How could they possibly time all these microwaves to play "Jingle Bells," accounting for the different cook times and for the time it would take to press all the "Cook" or "Start" buttons? But then my inner Jacob Marley warns me to just go with it and believe—to enjoy the show. And that's more fun. The video, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?