If you lived through the '70s and '80s, "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" is burned into your gray matter. Here's a Christmas version, from 1984, after the jump. Happy seasonings!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants